What is an aggregator?
Learn about the benefits to both the aggregation and cluster model. We are here, from market access to direct access, for your independent agency.
Networked is committed to a long term relationship with our affiliates. As a membership organization, we offer a continuum of options to allow you to choose the level of service you need from standard account placement to programs providing direct market access and a collaborative cluster environment. Need more carrier access? Looking for an insurance wholesaler or MGA partner? Experienced, but starting a new P/C office? Feeling burdened by carrier requirements? Explore Networked’s options for competing on more small commercial and personal lines accounts. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals connect you to the right markets and will be there to assist you and your clients.
Founded in 1993, Networked remains committed to providing independent agencies across the U.S. access to preferred carriers with a focus on standard lines. We now serve more than 1,100 affiliate members and are appointed by 50+ relevant and competitive carriers. Becoming a Networked affiliate means a partnership to take your agency to the next level while remaining independent. By leveraging the entire Networked service team in their agency, our valued members are able to:
- Focus on strengthening their client relationship and breadth of prospects
- Compete with agencies of all sizes
- Target profitable business unavailable through their own direct appointments
- Leverage Networked as an expert marketing arm of their agency
- Grow their agency throughout their entire lifecycle and run a better business
Networked provides admitted solutions for Personal Lines, Commercial Package, Auto, Umbrella and BOP, Workers' Compensation, Professional Liability, Excess and Surplus Lines, and Farm & Ag. Networked affiliates may also leverage marketing resources from our parent company, AmWINS, the largest E&S broker in the world.
What is a cluster?
As your business grows, find a fit within our uniquely designed cluster, Direct Access Insurance Services (DAIS). Independent agents in this community benefit from direct access to top companies AND strengthen their financial position as a whole. The Direct Access Insurance Services cluster will get you that extra revenue and freedom to pursue more production opportunities through your agency’s entire lifecycle.
Membership allows from your agency business to finally reach its full potential as you:
- Work towards attainable profit-sharing opportunities from top national carriers such as Allstate, AIG, AmTrust, Chubb, CNA, The Hartford, Kemper, Liberty and Travelers
- Gain access to well-recognized regional carriers that are relevant in your market
- Align your agency with a cluster designed for a variety of agency sizes that pay 100% commissions, plus profit-sharing opportunities
Is a partnership with Networked in your future? Answer a few quick questions to evaluate whether an aggregator is right for you based on your agency's needs, priorities, challenges, and long-term outlook.